Note: Amazon has begun phasing out access to customer information (customer name, customer address) from their Reporting API. This data will no longer be available in HelloProfit because of this phase out. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
With HelloProfit you can access and export ALL of your Amazon Customers Data, because they're your Customers and it's your Data!
To access, navigate to Main Menu > Orders > Customer List. You can control which data columns display by toggling your desired options on this display drop-down button (note: within that drop-down you can scroll down even further for more options!):
This is the full list of data columns:
- Merchant Name (especially useful if you have more then one Merchant Account)
- Customer Name
- Postal Code
- Amazon Encrypted Email
Drill Down Detail:
You can also easily view all the orders from a specific Customer by clicking on the Action Button on the far left side of any Customer's row, then View Customer Details. Next click the ORDERS tab on the top right, and that customer's Orders will populate. You may be surprised what you find.
From any Customer List view, use the orange Smart Search button to refine your data by a host of criteria:
- Is a repeat Buyer / Not a repeat Buyer / All
- Has ordered from a Third Party / Has not ordered from a Third Party / All
- Has requested a Refund / Has not requested a Refund / All
- Has Returned an item / Has not Returned a item / All
- Order has a Reimbursement / Order does not have a Reimbursement / All
- Buyer name
- Recipient name
- Buyer email
- Merchant Account
- Promo (super helpful for friendly follow up on to promo customers only)
- Amazon or Seller Order ID
- Purchase Date Ranges
- Refund Date Ranges
- Total Spent Ranges
You may search by one or more criteria. Once you have selected your filtering criteria, click the green Search button to view your refined results.
When viewing your refined results, you can also Export your data by clicking Actions > Export These Customers:
Then return to Main Menu > Reports > Download Exports. When your data is ready for download, click the green "Download" button and your data report will export as a .csv file to view in Excel or similar programs.
Learn more about how to export your data from around HelloProfit here: VIDEO: How To Export and Download HelloProfit Data